CXL 3.0 expands on previous technology generations to increase scalability and optimize system level flows with advanced switching and fabric capabilities, efficient peer-to-peer communications, and fine-grained resource sharing across multiple compute domains. It also doubles the data rate to 64 GT/s with no added latency over CXL 2.0, while maintaining backward compatibility with previous specifications.
This webinar will introduce the CXL 3.0 specification and explore the new features including:
• Fabric capabilities and management
• Dynamically composable systems
• Improved memory sharing and pooling
• Enhanced coherency
• Peer-to-peer communication
• Doubled data rate with no added latency